Executive Housekeepers in Philadelphia, Tennessee
Have your house shine like a five-star hotel by hiring a MoniCare executive housekeeper. These specialized housekeepers have experience working for larger homes in Philadelphia, Tennessee both independently and alongside other domestic staff.
MoniCare executive housekeepers are attentive to detail and have strong supervisory skills. They work well both alone and as part of a team. Executive housekeepers have experience cleaning fine furnishings, antiques, and collectibles. They can also manage inventory, order supplies, and effectively train and supervise other cleaning staff.
In addition to managerial tasks, MoniCare executive housekeepers perform all hands-on duties like dusting, vacuuming, mopping, polishing, laundering, making beds, and organizational tasks.
Executive Housekeeper duties include:
- Maintaining set cleaning standards
- Keeping the home in a pristine condition at all times
- Training and supervising cleaning staff
- Performing hands-on meticulous cleaning
- Washing and pressing fabrics
- Running errands
- Ordering household cleaning supplies
- Researching cleaning products for specialty items
- Conducting inventory
- Caring for fine art, antiques, and collectables
- Supervising repair and maintenance services
MoniCare places housekeepers in Philadelphia, Tennessee for long-term come-and-go and live-in positions on a full-time or part-time basis (minimum of 30 hours per week). The executive housekeeper’s hourly salary is $19-$35, depending on experience, qualifications, duties, and work hours.
Estate positions filled by MoniCare: