Estate Manager In Philadelphia, Tennessee
Estate managers are top-level household staff, responsible for managing a large household or multiple properties for the same employer. They maintain a high level of service, working directly with the employer. Estate managers act as the head of all household staff, supervising gardeners, housekeepers, chefs, and other domestic care workers, sometimes in more than one location.
MoniCare estate managers are knowledgeable in personnel and property management. They also have a wide range of expertise in project management, event planning, accounting, budgeting, landscaping, and security system management. Estate manager candidates typically have business, engineering, or property maintenance backgrounds.
This household staff position requires leadership skills, problem solving, flexibility, creativity, and intuitive thinking. Estate managers possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate superb social etiquette.
Estate manager duties include:
- Setting and maintaining household service standards
- Creating and updating a household service manual
- Hiring, training, and managing domestic staff
- Processing payroll
- Paying household bills
- Conducting accounting
- Creating budgets
- Assisting with property-related purchases
- Finding, screening, and overseeing vendors and contractors
- Managing property renovation projects
- Supervising landscaping and pool maintenance
- Supervising the maintenance of vehicles and yachts
- Planning and executing social events
We place estate managers in Philadelphia, Tennessee or long-term come-and-go and live-in positions on a full-time basis (minimum of 40 hours per week). The estate manager’s salary is $50,000-$150,000 per year, depending on credentials, experience, and job requirements.
Estate positions filled by MoniCare: