Monika Dinsmone founded MoniCare in 2003 to provide families with highly experienced domestic staff professionals. Every day, Monika finds fulfillment in positively impacting the lives of MoniCare clients and candidates. Monika’s skills in communication, psychology and business have enabled her to achieve great success as a placement counselor and business entrepreneur. She has built an outstanding team of compassionate and dedicated recruiting professionals who excel at matching candidates with MoniCare clients. Monika is delighted to be working with the talented MoniCare team: Grace Gall and Rebecca Miller.
Monika has built a versatile household staffing agency placing nannies, nannies-house managers, nannies-family assistants, housekeepers, housekeepers-household managers, housekeepers-cooks, executive housekeepers, laundresses, private chefs, personal assistants, household managers, butlers, estate managers and domestic couples. Since 2003, MoniCare has successfully placed over 1000 domestic staff professionals earning a stellar reputation among its clients and candidates. Monika has been an active member of the International Nanny Association (INA) since 2008. She supports the INA Code of Conduct and Ethics, and believes that all household staffing agencies must meet the highest standards of service and integrity.
Monika studied at Vilnius University in Lithuania and at the University of Utrecht in the Netherlands under the Erasmus scholarship. She later received the prestigious George Soros Foundation scholarship to continue her studies at the University of Montana, USA where she earned her Bachelor’s degree with honors in Journalism.
Monika enjoys tennis, yoga, and loves travelling to new countries. Her reading time is devoted to business and psychology topics. Monika speaks Lithuanian, English and Dutch.
Memberships and Licenses:
• Private Employment Agency Business License, Illinois Department of Labor, 2003 - present
• Member of International Nanny Association (INA), 2008 - present
• Member of DEMA - Domestic Estate Management Association, 2015 - present
14 Interesting Facts about Monika
1. When I was little I dreamed of being: A dancer
2. The bravest thing I ever did: Started my own business
3. I am scared of: Large wet frogs
4. I love to: Learn new things and travel to new places
5. I hate: When people make excuses
6. Most important thing in life: Love
7. My dearest wish: Clean nature and green planet earth
8. Perfect day: Travelling in a new country or hiking high in the mountains
9. My life-to-do-list includes: Too many things
10. Unique fact about you: I speak 4 languages
11. Places of residence: Lithuania, Belgium, the Netherlands, United States of America
12. Indulgence: Stylish handbags
13. Motto: It is now or never
14. Inspiration: Successful entrepreneurs and professional tennis athletes