Residential On-Call Nanny Agency Booking Fees:
$40 per day
$50 per overnight
$50 per 24-hour shift
- A minimum of 4 consecutive work hours are required for one booking
- Rush Fee of $10 is added to all requests with less than 36-hour notice
- Agency Booking Fee is charged on a credit card once the booking has been completed
Booking Cancellation Policy:
1) Cancellation fee of $25 is applicable if a client cancels a booking any time after it has been arranged.
2) Cancellations must be made through the agency with a 36-hour notice, or by 4:00pm on Friday for a Saturday, Sunday or Monday assignment to avoid a charge equivalent to 4 hours of service, payable to the assigned on-call nanny.
On-Call Nanny Salary:
On-Call Nanny salary is $14-$20 per hour. The salary depends on nanny’s level of experience as well as the number and age of children who need care. On-Call Nanny salary is separate from Agency Booking Fee.
On-Call Nanny Booking Instructions:
1. Application: Register by filling out our online Client Application. We need all information about your family to recommend the right childcare provider. We will contact you within 4 business hours to review your application. It needs to be filled out once only.
2. Agreement: Read and sign our online Client Agreement, which includes all terms and conditions. It needs to be signed once only.
3. New Work Order: Email or call us. Each assignment has a 4-hour minimum. We prefer a 36-hour notice and require a minimum 6-hour notice. All on-call nanny bookings are subject to the availability of our short-term childcare providers.
4. Booking: Upon booking your on-call nanny, we will email a confirmation and charge a non-refundable $40 or $50 agency booking fee to your credit card. An additional $15 fee applies to requests submitted with less than 36-hour notice. We fulfill requests Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm.
5. On-Call nanny: We introduce you to the arranged on-call nanny and provide you with her phone number. We recommend that you contact the on-call nanny prior to the assignment. The on-call nanny will arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled time so you can provide any information or special instructions.
6. Payment: You pay the on-call nanny directly at the end of the service. 4-hour minimum payment is required in case you used nanny service less than 4 hours.
7. Rule: All scheduling must be done through the agency only. Clients may not contact nannies to initiate work requests.